New Audiovector – Week Four
Lots of design improvements to original drawings – these will include;
- Better laminations to horn curves
- Thicker ply components & damping to (non-horn) selected key areas.
- Plinth, top & front frames completely redesigned for cleaner modern lines.
- Improved modular grille construction (like your Acousta), looks good in any configuration.
- Simplified veneer/paint combination for a clean, quality appearance & better choice of finish at ordering stage (all previous veneered AVs look cheap & messy, no matter how well-executed).
- Flexibility in setting drive units & reflectors to tune to individual rooms.
This pair will be polished Mahogany / Afromosia with textured black horn interiors & gold / black grille cloth.
© 2019 Lowther Loudspeaker Systems Ltd |
created by Rak Design